50+ Tournament - September 2008

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 10 20:10:23 EDT 2008

From:  "DAVE & MEL BUENNIG" <buenns(at)msn.com>

Subject:  50+ Tournament - September 2008

OK all of you "seasoned veterans" in the fastpitch world, who's
interested in a 50+ Tournament in Mid-September in the Quad Cities?
 Ron Foster is looking to get a quality 50+ Tournament together
and he needs to know if any teams are interested.  The tournament
format, payout, etc will be determined by the level of interest.
 We may be waist deep in water right now, but come September,
the Quad Cities could put on one heck of a tournament (if the
water goes back down).  E-mail Ron at poppafos at hotmail.com if
you're interested.  We'll keep the rest of the fastpitch world
up to date as this thing comes together.

Thanks,
Dave Buennig
buenns(at)msn.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com