Monkton in Rain Delay Saturday Morning - UPDATE

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 28 10:49:40 EDT 2008

Monkton in Rain Delay Saturday Morning - UPDATE
Saturday, June 28, 2008

MONKTON, ONTARIO

We are in rain delay this morning.

Right now the plan is for an 11:30am start IF conditions permit.

The teams have been sent back to their hotels.

The umpires have gone for breakfast.

And I am back in the comfort of my suite at the Country Inn in
Listowel.

AS OF 10:50AM the rain has stopped and the work on the diamonds
has started.  We are looking at a 11:30am start.

There has been some discussion of moving some games, if necessary
to a second diamond, possibly in Mitchell, but that may be tonight,
or even tomorrow morning. No decision as yet.

Al

Watch NEWS-2 for possible updates on my Blackberry once I get
back to the park.

FULL MONKTON REPORT

http://www.alsfastball.com/uploads/File/Monkton2008.htm

   fastball at pmihrm.com