Monkton Rain Delays Saturday Night - UPDATE 10PM

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 28 21:55:48 EDT 2008

Monkton Rain Delays Saturday Night - UPDATE 10PM
Saturday, June 28, 2008

MONKTON, ONTARIO

10pm and I am back in the Ballpark in Monkton.

During the SoCal vs St Thomas game the skys opened up again and
the rain poured down.

Players and the umpires ran for the Arena while fans ran in all
directions looking for cover.

Rained hard with high wind.

Now just light rain but we need to wait for it to stop for working
on the diamond again, so once it stops, looking at another hour
before play resumes.

SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE:

9:00am in Mitchell it will be playoff game  Saskatoon vs Circle
Tap

8:00am game in Monkton will be Broken Bow vs either St. Thomas
or So Cal - depends on who wins the game now on hold.

WILL UPDATE THE MAIN PAGE ONCE I HAVE ALL THE INFO

   fastball at pmihrm.com