Lack of info from Sask re 3-Nations Cup

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 3 12:15:46 EDT 2008

sample question from one of our readers:

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this tournament,
which occurs this weekend (July 3 - 6) in Saskatoon. I was wondering
if it was possible to get tickets for just one game, instead
of the $25 pass for the entire tournament. I have searched all
over the web for any info about the tournament but can't find
anything. It hasn't been very well promoted. Anyway, any info
you can give me would be great.

PLEASE SEND ANY OR ALL INFO TO  fastball (at ) pmihrm.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com