Memorial Fastball League from Greater Sudbury

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jul 8 00:16:11 EDT 2008

From:  "Roger Legendre" <er_legendre(at)sympatico.ca>

Hi Al

                     Could  you add our league to the others

                                      Rick McDonald Memorial
Fastball League from Greater Sudbury

                                        site is    www.allprosoftware.net/RMMFL

                                     Thank you

                                                  Chow   Roger

               I should have all the details for the 3RD ANNUAL
LADIES AND MEN"S FASTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP within the next few days
and then you will be able to post it ..

                                         Keep  up the great work
on your site ! Its fabulous! I go to it everyday so do most of
our 90 players , friends and fans of fastball

                                                  JUST SUPPPPPER

   fastball at pmihrm.com