here is the schedule for the WLU Golden Hawkswomen's fastpitch team

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 25 01:14:58 EDT 2008

From:  Dennis Dosman <dennisdosman(at)dosmanprinting.com>
Add to People Section
To:  Kevin Fagg <kfagg at ca.ibm.com>, Dennis Dosman <dennisdosman at dosmanprinting.com>

CC:
Subject:  [Fwd: Re: OUA]

Hey Fastball fans...here is the schedule for the WLU Golden Hawkswomen's
fastpitch team

Some of you are signed up to score or announce for the OntarioUniversity
Fastpitch championships that WLU is hosting at Budd Park onthe
Oct 17, 18 and 19th weekend and you might want to have a look
atthe Golden Hawks prior to the League championship tournament.

If you want to watch a game of University fastball here in town,
and itis the only fastball you are going to see from now til
next summer,(unless you are heading to Orlando for the ASA tourney
 in lateJanuary) you can pick up one of these games

If you want to help out with the OUA championships please let
me knowand I will put you in touch with the convenor, Kevin Fagg.
 I will bethere, and hope to be at a couple of these games as
well

And congratulations to the Elmira Millwrights, winner of the
LaverneReichert Challenge Cup in Innerkip this past weekend.
 The Juniors havewon a spot in next August's ISC II Tournament
of Champions in Illinois.

The Golden Hawk schedule follows

Hi Dennis,

Our team website is:  http://www.eteamz.com/lauriersoftball

Our home games are at Waterloo Park  diamond #1 (University Ave
&Westmount).

Our home schedule this year is asfollows: (we've on the road
for the first part of the season)

Sat Sept  27th       2pm & 4pm        vs  U of Guelph
Sun Sept 28th        11 am & 1 pm        vs   Uof T

Sat Oct 4th        2pm & 4pm        vs  Carleton
Sun Oct 5th        10:30am/12:30         vs   U of Ottawa

If you can pass that information alongto your distribution list,
it would be great to get some extra fans out.

Kevin Fagg
Unified CommunicationsServices
L3 Team Lead
IBM Global Account