Upcoming Fast Ball Tournaments in Salt Lake City, UT

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Feb 17 09:23:25 EST 2009

From:  "Rosanna Morera" <rosanna.morera(at)whitelodging.com>

Subject:  Upcoming Fast Ball Tournaments in Salt Lake City, UT

Upcoming Fast Ball Tournaments in Salt Lake City, UT

Good afternoon!
I am excited to be able to offer you and your teams the following
rates for your 2009 sports events in Salt Lake City. We have
two great hotels less than 10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake
City, and less than 15 minutes from the University of Utah and
other sports venues. I have been able to work out some really
amazing rates for your teams. Below is a brief overview of some
of the amenities we will be able to offer you:

Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport
Complimentary Suite Seasons Breakfast when staying at the SpringHill
Suites by Marriott
Complimentary wireless internet and business center
25% larger suites at our SpringHill Suites by Marriott property
with brand new 37" flat screen TV's
On-site restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner at the Courtyard
by Marriott - your preferred rate will include breakfast each
morning during your stay - a $9.00/person value!
We promise that if you stay at our hotels you will receive top
notch service and the most value to your dollar. In these trying
economic times we understand that you have budgets to stay within
and we are here to help you keep to your bottom line. Our normal
rates at both hotels are $169.95 a night - so you can see that
we are extending this preferred pricing to do what we can to
help. We would like to offer you the following rates while in
Salt Lake City:

Courtyard by Marriott - $64.00/night includes breakfast in our
full-service, on-site restaurant
SpringHill Suites by Marriott - $62.00/night includes complimentary
Suite Seasons Breakfast - BRAND NEW HOTEL OPENING FEBRUARY 13,
2009!
You can take a virtual tour of our properties at www.marriott.com/slcsa
and www.marriott.com/slcap . We can accommodate up to 6 in a
double room - 4 to a single room with a pull out couch. You can
contact me directly if you would like to book your team at one
of our hotels. I would just need a roster/rooming list and a
credit card to hold the rooms. Please let me know if you have
any questions or if I can be of further service to you.

I'm looking forward to working with you this year.
Best Regards,

Rosanna Morera
Cluster Sales Manager - airport properties
Residence Inn by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
4883 West Douglas Corrigan Way