Feedback on Darren Zack release

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Mar 4 19:25:06 EST 2009

See Darren Zack story:  http://tinyurl.com/buudzs

Congratulations Darren - always a class act on the field... all
the best
in the ISC II with your son. Being from the Mi'kmaq Nation in
Nova
Scotia, I had a chance to meet Mr. Zack during the 2005 Canadian

Championships in Windsor/St. Croix when we entered our Cape Breton

Thunder team (which was comprised half of native players) as
well as the
2005 North American Indigenous Games in Denver, Colorado.

He is always such a gracious ambassador for the great game of
fastpitch
softball everywhere he goes, so kudos to the ISC for allowing
him the
ability to continue his career and the opportunity to play with
his son
on the same team... Please send along our congratulations and
best
wishes!! Go get 'em Darren!

Sincerely,
Robert Bernard
Nova Scotia

Ken,

Congratulations on a superb decision. This is a gracious and
judicious
gesture that should make us all proud.

Thanks,

JJ