2009 Mens championships in Saskatoon, Canada

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Mar 11 14:06:11 EDT 2009

From:  Bunny Combres <bycombres(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  2009 Mens championships in Saskatoon,canada

My wife Yvonne and I are fastball fans and we live on 2 acres
of lakefront one and a half hours by auto north of Saskatoon.We
are interested in hosting softball fans before ,during, or following
the competion.We offer swimming,boating,fishing,golfing,and good
old downhome Saskatchewan hospitality.

We are planning to visit N.Z and Australia in 2010 or 2011 and
are wanting to find folks willing to host us in exchange. Anyone
that might be interested is more than welcome to contact us.

Bunny Combres <bycombres(at)hotmail.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com