update from Mitchell

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 7 16:15:42 EDT 2009

   fastball at pmihrm.com

>--- Original Message ---
>From: jeffpauli at rogers.blackberry.net
>To: "Al's Fastball List - ISC II" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
>Date: 6/7/09 3:06:42 PM

Mitchell Mets TournamentSemi FinalsWellinton Sox 11Glencoe Astros
0Waterloo Jrs 2Kitchener Outlaws 0FinalsWellington Sox vs Waterloo
JrsRec DivisionFinalMet Masters 7Walton Brewers 2------Original
Message------From: Al's Fastball List - ISC IITo: Jeff PauliSent:
Jun 2, 2009 2:28 PMSubject: Please make note of my correct e-mail
address!Please make note of my correct e-mail address!Tuesday,
June 2, 2009A gentle reminder to PLEASE make note of my e-mail
address, its fastball at pmihrm.comI have sent a couple of dozen
notices about this at the tail end of my posts over the past
month or so but many seem to have missed it so I am starting
this note off with the important stuff,PLEASE send me fastball
news only to: fastball at pmihrm.comMy business address is aldoran at pmihrm.com
and it gets over 200 spams a day so IF you send me any fastball
news there, its likely to be missed.There are a few people in
fastball who also send me large attachments, HTML files, Excel
files, etc. with tournament schedules and results. Most of them
know to send these to my alternate address: aldoran42 at yahoo.com
but to also send me a short heads up at fastball at pmihrm.com to
let me know as I do not check yahoo very often, except during
World Tournament week when its on 24-7So in summary, and padon
me for repeating myself, but I really need fastball news to go
to:fastball at pmihrm.comthanksAlfastball@pmihrm.comNOTE: Al's Fastball
will be on site, tentatively:June 5-7 - Kitchener, ON - Legends
Tournament  - YES This Weekend!June 12-14 - Midland, MI - Explorers
TournamentJuly 2-5 - Monkton, ON - Annual World Fastball InvitationalJuly
17-26 - Saskatoon, SK - ISF World ChampionshipAugust 14-22, Quad
Cities - ISC World Tournament and ISC ToCAugust 30 - Sep 6 -
St. Thomas, ON - Canadian Senior Men's ChampionshipsJune News:http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=25May
News:http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=185ALL reports
go to fastball at pmihrm.com PLEASE!Items to our business address
may be missed or lost due to the very large volume of spam we
are getting. Yes, PLEASE send ALL reports on fastball to: fastball at pmihrm.comAl's
Fastball News*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.comfastball at pmihrm.comNEWS-1:
http://www.AlsFastball.com/NEWS-2: http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastballTo