ANNUAL NORTHERN ONTARIO LADIES AND MEN'S FASTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jun 12 09:56:55 EDT 2009

From:  "roger legendre" <er_legendre at sympatico.ca>
Add to People Section

                                                   4TH ANNUAL
NORTHERN ONTARIO LADIES AND MEN'S FASTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

                              As we hit mid June already this
coming weekend , we are reminded that the 4th Annual Northern
Ontario Ladies and Men's Fastball Championship  is only two months
away . The entree fee for this fine tournament will be $380 in
2009 .All teams will be guarenteed three games . Should we get
the appropriate number of teams in for the men , first prize
money should be between $1200 and $1500 with second prize  money
being around the $700 mark . All this will depend on the number
of teams . We are looking for a minimum of 12 teams . In the
ladies we cannot at this time establs a set amount for first
place . In 2006 and 2007 it was one prize of $500 with a limited
amount of 4 teams . All that could change in 2009 with an increase
in the number of teams . The tournament will be held from August
14th to 16th most likely at the Rick McDonald Memorial Park in
Azilda . The deadline for entry is  Friday August the 7th . Cheques
should made out to Northern Ontario Fastball Championship c/o
Rick McDonald Memorial Fastball League . We also need your roster
with the money. A non refundable amount of $100 is due by Tuesday
August the 1st which  guarentees you a spot in the tournament
. Full details and format for the tournament either pools or
championship bracket style with tournament rules will be sent
out once your entry has been confirmed(non refundable $100) .

                                 All cheques and money orders
should be mailed to :

                Northern Ontario Fastball Championship

                c/o Roger Legendre

                Public Relations Liaison/Advisor

                968 Jeanne D'Arc Street

                Hanmer , Ontario

                P3P 1R9

 For further inquiries please send those inquiries to :

             Roger at  er_legendre at sympatico.ca

                                       Yours in fastball ,

                                        Roger Legendre

   fastball at pmihrm.com