Player (lady) looking for a team

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 24 11:22:10 EDT 2009

   fastball at pmihrm.com

>--- Original Message ---
>From: Lisa Showan <dizzylizzy_68(at)hotmail.com>
>To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Players looking for a Team to play with this season:

First and Last Name:  Lisa
Position/s:  Short, 1st, 2nd, 3rd,  Catcher
Current Hometown: Sault Ste. Marie
State/Province: Ontario
Date Posted: June 20, 2009
Your Bio:  Not much to tell, many years of competitive fastball,
 good athlete all round, consistent hitter, regular workout regime,
experienced in team activities (fundraising, organizing events),
has full-time job, vehicle to travel, dependable and committed.
That pretty much sums it up.   Looking for organization and commitment.
 I won’t waste my time and money on teams that aren’t in it to
win!

Notes:  Looking for a woman’s fastball team for All Ontario Native
Fast pitch Tourny, or Northern Championships in Sudbury. If I
had more time I would possibly run a North Shore Woman’s Fastball
League.  Need help on that one!
E-Mail Address: dizzylizzy_68(at)hotmail.com