Iowa State Fair Time also means it is ISC

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 12 01:36:47 EDT 2009

From:  Dennis Frye <fryedennis(at)msn.com>

Subject:  Iowa State Fair Time also means it is ISC Fastball
Action !

The slow pace of an Iowa State Fair and its million attendees
and ./ or Quad Cities and THE Fastest Game on Dirt ! Star Gazing
, Eating and Drinking , people watching , stage shows , animal
contest - they both have all of this ! The PING sound of Metal
bats and Crowd noise and those Midwest Stampede Horns blaring
to ADD Stadium ambience is WHY we are Chomping at the Bit for
this weekend to get here . The four Iowa teams will battle the
other 20 for The Superbowl of Softball Crown - The Coveted ISC
Championship ! The ISC II will have a terrific Platform to perform
as well . I have always told people after they ask me WHY do
you take vacation every year and go to that softball thing and
I respond take the midway out and put in 2 Major League manicured
softball diamonds and action packed highly skilled athlete's
playing baseball on a softball sized field and WOW - there is
nothing else like it !!! I am cheering on The Midwest Stampede
who in their 3rd year have made Major Stride's on being a force
for the Title chase.The Teal and Orange are as Sharp as they
get ! Thank You Quad Cities and ALL the people who make us Iowan's
PROUD and we wish Every Sponser , Player , ISC Official and Umpire's
and ALL Volunteer's and THE FAN's and Staff members and Media
Personel that will make 2009 one to Cherish for the ages !!!
PLAY BALL

   fastball at pmihrm.com
ISC World Tournament, August 14-21, http://www.iscfastpitch.com/