Rick McDonald Memorial Fastball website

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Aug 15 00:56:13 EDT 2009

Subject:  RICK McDONALD MEMORIAL FASTBALL WEB SITE

If you've not visited our league web site which has now been
in existence for 1 full month , please do so .It has 19 departments
with changes ,subtractions and sadditions added every day .On
the photo gallery we have now 41 photos with explanations. To
get there you go to www.nickelfastball.playsoftball.ca.. Look
at it then blog us at nickelfastball at playsoftball.ca..We invitre
your comments that we will put on our web . As of Friday morning
August the 14th we had the hottest web site in Ontsrio with 20,414
hits or 680 per day. For those ewondering about the Northerns
schedule , it should be out by no later than Monday August the
17th when it will be sent out with rules and other activities
surrounding the tournament. Teams who've not yet sent their full
roster please do so.

                                                       Yours
in fastball ,

                                                        Roger
Legendre
                                                        Public
relations Liaison/Advisor
                                                        4TH Annual
Brad Rienguette Northern Ontario Fastball Championship
                                                        Chairperson

   fastball at pmihrm.com
ISC World Tournament, August 14-21, http://www.iscfastpitch.com/