Bantam Age Tournaments - USA or Eastern Canada for 2010?

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Sep 19 15:26:44 EDT 2009

From:  Praveen Johal <pjohal(at)linusoft.com>

Subject:  Bantam Age Tournaments

Hi  I'm hoping you may be able to help me. I am the coach of
a Boys Bantam A Team in Richmond B.C. We are looking for an open
tournament that we could go to in summer of 2010. The boys wanted
to travel to a new place hopefully in the States or eastern Canada.
Do you know of any tournamets that the boys may be allowed to
enter for? Having trouble finding any for that age group.Thanks
in advance for any info you may have.Praveen Joha

pjohal(at)linusoft.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com