Pitcher Available

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 10 15:47:59 EST 2009

Pitcher Available
SOFTBALL TEAMS:

After giving it considerable thought, I have decided due to travel

and financial constraints that I will no longer play for New
Image Salon.

It was a great four years, winning the NAFA National Championship

three times and once the ASA Class A National. No one will ever
forget the
97-3 year.

I would like to thank manager Jeremie Holman; sponsor Peg Holman;
team
fans; and all my teammates. No one could have asked for a greater
bunch of
guys to be teammates with. Wishing them the best of luck in 2010
and
beyond.

I do feel I still have some wins left in this old arm so if anyone
is
in need of a pitcher, please contact me. My phone number is 608-846-6813
or
608-628-9015. My e-mail address is balnickel(at)yahoo.com. If
you can not
reach me, you may contact my dad, NAFA Vice-President at 608-225-1321.
His
e-mail is oldfab(at)hotmail.com The decision will ultimately
be mine but
will listen to any good advice. Hopefully so teams can get there
schedule
set, a decision as to who I will pitch for will be made by February
1st.

Bryan Lathrop
(Ed Note) Pitched for Kitchener-Waterloo Cubs, runner-up in 2009
ISC II
Tournament of Champions)

   fastball at pmihrm.com