Fw: Boy's Fastpitch-USA

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 25 14:19:40 EST 2010

From: Eric Lewis
To: kjmcqueen at sbcglobal.net
To: d_bmcquinn at sbcglobal.net
To: bcook at hillyard.com
To: Tim Lyon
To: wpfisher at mchsi.com
To: garymullican22 at yahoo.com
To: dlindaman at hotmail.com
To: standerfer at mchsi.com
To: bill at houseofpitching.com
To: leo at stjoelive.com
To: kyounger at secondharvest.org
To: johnmoasahof at stjoelive.com
To: OwenThomasD at JohnDeere.com
To: jnormancpa at charterinternet.com
To: martincty at frontiernet.net
To: fastpitchthegame at msn.com
To: swansonc at hickorytech.net
To: moedog96 at msn.com
To: debr at hickorytech.net
To: zsportsguy at centurytel.net
To: race4living at aol.com
To: mcquinns at grm.net
Cc: Al (John Allen) Doran
Cc: Bob Otto
Subject: Boy's Fastpitch-USA
Sent: 25 Jan 2010 14:10

1/25

Young Men's Fastpitch contacts

I am collecting information pertaining to next summer's ASA Young
Men's National Softball Tournament at Rolla, Missouri.
It's scheduled for August 4-8, 2010.

I am not connected with Rolla Parks or ASA.....but if dads and men's
players don't start stepping up and getting involved our sport will
be gone as we know it in less than a decade.

Please send me your name, email/phone number, your boy's fastpitch
team name, and the age groups you plan on playing.
I will share the information with everyone (and Rolla)......this
should help us with recruiting teams.

Please share this email with any friends or interested parties.
I would love to add them to a "Young Men's Fastpitch" e-mail list I am building

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Eric Lewis
NW Royals Fastpitch