FW: F.A.S. Fastball Arizona Style

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Feb 15 11:48:16 EST 2010

   fastball at pmihrm.com

>--- Original Message ---
>From: Nitehawk15 at webtv.net (Herb Wisdom)

>Date: 2/15/2010 10:32:13 AM

Attention all Arizona fastball teams. The City of Tucson has
cancelled
all mens fastball due to budget restrictions. I will continue
the
league at county complex. Sports Park. The league will be played
on
Thursday nights starting April 8th. A tournament is scheduled
for May
8 and 9. All fees are yet to be determined. In addition I'm
forming a over 40 and over 50 team. Interested players need NOT
be from
Arizona. The over 40 team will compete in the ASA in Prescott
and the
ASA Major . The over 50 will play in the ISC, NAFA. and ASA.
Contact: Herb Wisdom at nitehawk15(at)webtv.net or 520-398-2397.