Fw: Best of the West Tournament at Santa Barbara CA - Saturday Scores

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 5 15:08:40 EDT 2010

------Original Message------
From: 'Jim Flanagan'
Sender: jamesflanagan at gmail.com
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
Subject: Best of the West Tournament at Santa Barbara CA - Saturday Scores
Sent: 5 Jun 2010 14:45

Thanks to Tournament Director David Blackburn for this information:

Best of the West Tournament at Santa Barbara CA - Saturday Scores
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=4162

Game 1 9:00 AM Field #1 Liberty Fastpitch Vs Caribbean Fastpitch

Liberty Fastpitch 13
Caribbean Fastpitch 3

*mercy rule
WP-Ed Patterson (4 K’s)
LP-Cecilio Smalling
For Liberty: Darrin McCall 3-4, 3RBI, double, and 2 runs; Joe Janicke
2-2, HR, 2 RBI and 2 runs scored; Dan Plezentz 2-3, 2 runs scored;
David Carillo 1-3 with triple and 2 RBI;
For Caribbean: Ned Waters 2-2; Fred Hanker 1-3, run scored; Cecilio
Smalling Jr. 1-3, run scored

Game 2 9:00 AM Field #2 Bakersfield SilverHawks Vs Rude Pac

(# 44 ranked) Rude Pac 2
(#10 ranked)  Bakersfield Silverhawks 0

WP-Cory Avery (10K’s, 3 hitter)
LP-Sebastian Gervesutti (8Ks)
Rude Pac: Keith Barker 2-2, RBI double and run scored; Canyon Vance
1-2 run scored;
Silverhawks: Tim Hunt 2-3 double; Tony Acedo 1-1;

We'll post more scores as they come in from Santa Barbara.

All Saturday scores will be posted at the link above.

best regards,
Jim Flanagan
www.fastpitchwest.com
Email: jim (at) fastpitchwest (dot) com