Fw: Derek Mayson New ISC Player Rep

aldoran at pmihrm.com aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 5 16:40:34 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ken Hackmeister" <iscken at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 14:30:33
Cc: 'tommy botkins'<tbfastball at hotmail.com>; 'Jerry Santos'<jerrysantos66 at hotmail.com>; 'Jarrad Martin'<jarrad_martin at hotmail.com>; <juanpotol at hotmail.com>; <simper7 at sympatico.ca>; 'Kyle Beane'<kbeane8 at yahoo.com>; 'David Perkins'<dperk10 at gmail.com>; <ssmarten at aol.com>; 'steve schucker'<sschucker at nyc.rr.com>; <shmat21 at shaw.ca>; <t.vogel at verizon.net>; <lifetimevisionsource at eotnet.net>; <mkelly at tribefastball.ca>; 'ISC PR Chair-Crouch, Tom'<tcro14 at yahoo.com>; 'TODD McCABE'<todd_mccabe23 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Derek Mayson New ISC Player Rep

Canada West vice president, Todd McCabe has appointed Derek Mayson of North
Vancouver, BC as a Canada West Player Rep, replacing Glenn "Spike" Ormsby
who is retiring from the game.  Glenn and his wife are expecting their 3rd
child shortly and he feels it's now time for him to step up and be a dad and
husband.  We thank Glenn for his service.

Derek Mayson is a 2007 ISC All-World pitcher and DH who will play for
California A's in the 2010 season.  He has played in 5-ISC World
Tournaments, is a member of the Canadian national team, was a member of the
2007 Vancouver Grey Sox when they won Canadian national championship and
plays in a local league with Vancouver Meralomas.

Derek is employed as Executive Director of the Athletics For Kids Society.

Please join me in welcoming Derek Mayson as our newest ISC Player Rep.

Derek Mayson
2090 Greylynn Crescent
North Vancouver, BC
778-228-6948 Cell