FW: Snapper Shootout Sunday Update

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 6 10:17:41 EDT 2010

   fastball at pmihrm.com

>--- Original Message ---
>From: Dan Bernard <dan at autoexportcanada.com>
>To: "'aldoran42 at yahoo.com'" <aldoran42 at yahoo.com>, "'fastball at pmihrm.com'"
	<fastball at pmihrm.com>, "'Blair.Setford at iaclarington.com'" 	<Blair.Setford at iaclarington.com>,
"'blairjs at rogers.com'" 	<blairjs at rogers.com>, "'mbedrosian at cogeco.ca'"
<mbedrosian at cogeco.ca>, 	"'jim at fastpitchwest.com'" <jim at fastpitchwest.com>,
Dan Bernard 	<dan at autoexportcanada.com>
>Date: 6/6/2010 9:02:27 AM

With a ton of rain overnight and continuing rain for most of
the day forecasted, the tournament committee has decided that
the tournament will be cancelled.

>The total prize money was dispersed as following:
>
>DIVISION WINNERS will receive $600. These include Niagara Snappers,
Elmira Cubs, Alvinston Indians and Waterdown Hammer.

>2nd PLACE IN DIVISION will receive $350. These include Quyon
Flyers, Hill United, Jarvis Travelers and Palermo Athletics.

>A SIDE had a total of $3800 assigned to it. Money was awarded
based on finish in round robin play.

>B SIDE TEAMS will receive $50. These include KW Cubs, Owen Sound
Selects, Cobourg Force and Oshawa BB's.

>B WINNER was to receive $200 in prize money so we divided it
by 4.

>All $4000 in prize money was dispersed in what we believe was
a fair fashion, rewarding the teams based on their finish in
round robin play. We appreciate all the teams understanding in
this situation.