Nova Scotia looking for Senior Pitcher for PEI

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jun 11 15:11:39 EDT 2010

We are a team from nova scotia going to the nationals in pei
for the first week of september. we have 4 pickups available
and we are looking for pitchers primarily. we have matt bramwell
as our most senior pitcher and two others who are competitive.
i would like to know who is available and would like to be part
of a great group of guys for a week. we are on a tight budget
so it would more than likely be pro bono work.

email trevor at
arbor-us(at)ns.sympatico.ca

as always,
trevor lowthers