Fw: Herald & Review Shootout

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 20 09:30:03 EDT 2010

------Original Message------
From: standerfer at mchsi.com
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
To: 'Jim Flanagan'
ReplyTo: standerfer at mchsi.com
Subject: Herald & Review Shootout
Sent: 20 Jun 2010 07:02

Play completed around 1am at Borg Warner Field. In the final game of the night the Bar of Appleton defeated the Decatur Pride 2-1 on a Pat Humphreys double in the bottom of the 7th. Andrew Blackshaw outdueled Brent Stevenson for the win. The Pride's Ty Morganthaler and BOA's Josh Johnson both homered for the only other scoring.

Earlier Aurora defeated the Marshall Lightning 2-0. Jetmar over Sean Kelly in this one. Jim Pecararo's 6th inning home run provided the game winner.
Playoffs begin at 8am with Decatur (A2) taking on the Marshall Lightning (B3) and Belleville (B2) playing Kelso (A3). 10am games will have The Bar of Appleton (A1) against Pete's Blues (B4) and Aurora (B1) against Log Cabin (A4).

A correction to an earlier reported score. Bar of Appleton defeated Log Cabin 4-2, not 3-2.