Fw: Boys/Young Men fastpitch

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 18 10:07:54 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: TIMOTHY LYON <timlyon at earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:53:22
To: Eric Lewis<elewis at winston.k12.mo.us>
Cc: Scott Standerfer<standerfer at mchsi.com>; Gary Mullican<garymullican22 at yahoo.com>; Doug Lindaman<dlindaman at hotmail.com>; Ronnie Isham<risham at softball.org>; Warren Jones<wjonesjr3 at verizon.net>
Subject: Boys/Young Men fastpitch

This is a reminder that the USA Softball Junior Men's National Team
will be attending the ASA Boys National Tournament in Rolla, MO next
month and will be hosting a minicamp/clinic on Wednesday August 4th
and Thursday August 5th (the 5th is depending on how many teams will
be at tournament and when the games start)

Space is limited so we would request that you contact the coaching if
you re planning to attend the mini camp.

Schedule for August 4th
Catchers (please bring your gear) at 8:30am
Pitchers at 9:15am (bring a parent or catcher if possible)
All players at 10:30am -12:30
Lunch break
All players at 2:30 - 5:00pm
Pitchers again at 5:00 - 5:30pm

We would also like to that Ronnie Isham (National Team Director),
Joey and Kristy Rich (MO ASA) and Ken Kwantes (MO ASA).  Everyone has
been very helpful in putting together the mini camp and national
tournament.

It will be probably be very hot in Rolla, you can wear shorts to the
camp.  USA Softball hats and tee shirts will be provided.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and any
member of the coaching staff.

TIMOTHY LYON
Head Coach
USA Softball Jr Men's