Ladies Fastball in Sudbury

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jul 28 15:04:36 EDT 2010

                        LADIES FASTBALL GROWING SLOWLY

               After an absence of more than 15 years , ladies
fastball is slowly  returning to the Greater Sudbury area . Back
in the late 80's and early 90 's ladies fastball was thriving
playing out of Terry Fox and other ball diamonds. In the late
80's it lost its interest  and slo pitch took over . Last year
we sent out calls to see if it could be revived . On a much smaller
basis , it got off the ground this year where in the minor ball
program we have three midget girls teams (Hite Services , Patrick
Roofing  and  Bristol Machine Works ) and now two ladies teams
:Sudbury Ladies and Parry Island Hawks . Some games have been
arranged for Parry Island and North Bay . This year after an
absence of two years we will have a ladies division in the Northern
.

      Roger Legendre reporting    attached two photos from a
game between Bristol and Patrick Roofing played Tuesday night
in Azilda

mailto:er_legendre(at)sympatico.ca
   fastball at pmihrm.com