U19 pitcher looking for a team

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jul 31 23:37:36 EDT 2010

From:  michael cantrell
<capitalsfastpitch_5(at)hotmail.com>

Hello Everybody,

My name is Michael Cantrell and I am a left handed pitcher/1st
baseman from Columbus Ohio. I am writing this email because I
need some help. I am trying to join a team in one of the upcoming
age group tournaments. I am shooting for the 19u tournament in
Midland Michigan coming up here in the next couple of weeks.
But I am not completely sure if there are in other future tournaments
later this summer or fall that I could possibly play in. But
I need to join a team, that is my only road block. So if any
of you could possibly help me out with that, that would be great.

Thanks!!!

Michael Cantrell
(937)631-6218
Westerville Capitals Mens Fastpitch Softball
Westerville North High School Football Coach
St. Paris Graham High School Fastpitch Softball Coach

 michael cantrell
<capitalsfastpitch_5(at)hotmail.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com