FW: Looking for top Pitcher

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 20 22:05:10 EDT 2010

>From: Roosters Softball Club - Auckland New Zealand <rooster(at)roosterssoftball.co.nz>

>Date: 8/20/2010 8:55:05 PM

We are looking for head pitcher for the NZ Season to play top
premier Ball in Auckland New ZealandRoosters have an established
but young dynamic team which are fast rises in the top competition
in New ZealandWe are looking for a young top level pitcher to
complete this squad.If you are interested please send your last
year stats by returnMartin HuntChairman Roosters Softball Club
Inc.P O Box 104-104 Lincoln North, AucklandPh 0064 9 833 5649Fax
0064 9 832 0404 Mob 0064 21 940 105E
rooster(at)roosterssoftball.co.nz
Web www.roosterssoftball.co.nz

   fastball at pmihrm.com