FW: NZ team looking for a players

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Aug 26 12:22:54 EDT 2010

   fastball at pmihrm.com
ISC World Tournament 2010:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=200

VIA http://www.webbox.com

premier grade team in New Zealand who is looking for a player
or two for the upcoming season. This is a competitive team so
ideally looking for a solid open level player. no specific requirements
on position so any position from pitcher to outfield will be
entertained.contact me if interested or know of someone interested.
Will be a great experience in a beautiful area and the ball will
be very competitive
Karl Gollan
gollan21(at)hotmail.com