FW: Pitcher wanted in North York for 2011

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 14 10:47:20 EDT 2010

   fastball at pmihrm.com

>--- Original Message ---
>From: "Jordan Waxman" <hollywoodparts(at)rogers.com>

Hello,

Huge fan of your site.. Best fastball site around.

Was wondering if your site could potentially help me out.

We are looking for a pitcher to join our team for next summer.
Our games our based out of north york ontario (401 and Yonge
street) it is a select league and fairly competitive. A few ISC
names do participate in the league.

If there is any way you could put the word out and get back to
me that would be great. Typical age in the league is 18-30.

Thanks for all your help and if you need to contact me I'm available
day or night at 416 457-7569

Thanks again

Jordan Waxman
Best Regards,