Fw: Cobourg Jim Bradford Classic 2011

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 12 02:02:44 EDT 2011

From: Steve Bedard <sjbgolf at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 02:00:39
To: Al Doran<fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Cobourg Jim Bradford Classic 2011

LP Chris Boyd

1pm Cobourg Force 7
       Napanee Mid    0
Wp Darren Zack
LP Braden Scott

Ottawa Kars Aces 12
Pickering Bulls 2
WP Dan Bradley  =relief Chris Hall
LP Marvin Smith - relief Harold Passmore

Napanee NK Express 5
Southern Ont. Jays 3
WP ----
LP -----

3pm
 Home Run Derby
Winners -Graig Buttar
              Steve Savard
Weather Happened while doing the second round
and it forced the stoppage of the Derby
Graig Buttar of the Cobourg Force and Steve Savard of the Donnacona Bluesox
were tied after the 1st round so they ended up splitting the prize money.
We had started the 2nd round but could not finish. Round robin started about an hour after the rains came.

5.30pm restart
Newmarket Jrs 4
Cree nation 1
WP Kevin Boyd
LP Gord Flannery - relief Ray Shanoush

Southern Ont Jays 7
Pickering 0
WP Tyler Kuntz
LP Marvin Smith

Napanee Mid Express 3
Napanee Shoeless Joes 2
WP
LP

7pm Oshawa Bombers 1
       Cobourg Force 0
WP Ryan Swift
LP Jeff Murphy

Napanee NK Express 2
Ottawa Kars Aces   1
WP Jordan Graham
LP Brad Porter

9pm Donnacona 6
       Oshawa Rebels 4
WP Francis Leclair
LP Matt Lahey
Super game went 9 innings Donnacona scored 4 in the ninth and
Oshawa came back with a pair in the bottom half.
Finished about 11.30pm

Sundays games
10 am Oshawa Bombers  vs Napanee Mid Express
          Napanee NK Jrs Vs Southern Ont Jays

12pm Donnacona play a rematch with Oshawa Rebels
         Ottawa Kars Aces vs Cobourg Force

2pm semi,s

4pm Final

Have a care