Fw: Satruday Results from New Dundee/Great Lakes OASA Championship

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 31 12:56:15 EDT 2011

From: thomson.brad at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:26:29
Cc: Ken Hackmeister<iscken at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Satruday  Results from New Dundee/Great Lakes OASA Championship

From: Dennis Dosman
To: Jamie Killingsworth
To: Brad Thomson
To: Al's Fastball List
To: Jim Flanagan
To: Fred Wallace
To: CKNX/Steve Sabourin
To: Blair Adams
To: The Record/Sports at the Record
To: The Record/ Mark Bryson
To: 'Mary Myers'
Cc: Ken Hackmeister
Sent: Jul 30, 2011 11:38 PM

Brad....I will be away tomorrow....Aunt and Uncles 60th
anniversary...free dinner...yes,  I will drive 3 hours and miss  a
fastball  championship to get a free  dinner, so you know where my
priorities lay......so please send the results to those on this
list....game  by game would   be best...and good  luck in  the
championship game at 2pm...

Hit reply all and send the recap...

Thanks

Dennis