FW: 5 boys from our area do well down South

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 9 00:14:09 EDT 2011

FIVE NORTHERN BOYS DO US PROUD!!!

    Five Northern boys, four from the North Stars and one from
Parry Island/Pickerel Cardinals headed top southern Ontario this
past weekend and more specifically Niagara Falls. All five: Junior
Ilnitski,Chad St Cyr , Jesse St Cyr ,Curtis Hambley and Walter
Jr Tobobondung played for Tazco Fastball as part of 18 teams
participating in the annual the Niagara Men’s League Invitational
Fast pitch Tournament. The team got off on the right foot with
an opening night victory over Waterdown Hammer 6 to 3 .They followed
that up with two more victories prior to the playoff round. They
crushed the Farm from Bracebridge 17-4 and mercied the Red Soxs
of Kitchener 8-1 .In semi final action they defeated St Thomas
Evergreen in another mercy 9-2 before capturing the championship
 7 to 4 against the well knowed Coburg Force . The five northern
boys combined to hit in the 700’s with 6 home runs and producing
25 runs . Our hats are off to you boys and I knew you could do
it. On with our local playoffs starting on Wednesday and let
us not forget the 6th Annual Brad Rienguette “Shamou Shoot
Out “ in less than 11 days .

Roger Legendre

Secretary ,statistician and public relations liaison/advisor

Rick McDonald Memorial Fastball League

   fastball at pmihrm.com
2011 ISC World Tournament in Quad Cities, August 14-20:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=203