Fw: Prospect Fastpitch Tournament 9/2-5/11

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Aug 21 17:32:52 EDT 2011

------Original Message------
From: Steve Grabowski
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
ReplyTo: riderlow23 at yahoo.com
Subject: Prospect Fastpitch Tournament 9/2-5/11
Sent: Aug 21, 2011 5:31 PM

Labor day weekend, Sept. 2nd - 5th

We are looking for 2 more teams for this years tournament

Format: 8-10 team double elimination

Entry Fee: $225 If your team has not played here before you may be eligable to have your entry refunded after you play! Call for details

This is the oldest and longest running Fastpitch tournament anywhere in the world. Played uring the annual firemans field days with food, beer and bands.

Contact: Dennis Williams @ 315-725-5272