Fw: Line Scores and Stats from Week 1 - 4th International Tournament atParana, Argentina

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 29 14:50:39 EDT 2011

------Original Message------
From: 'Jim Flanagan'
Sender: jamesflanagan at gmail.com
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
Subject: Line Scores and Stats from Week 1 - 4th International Tournament atParana, Argentina
Sent: Sep 29, 2011 2:42 PM

With thanks to tournament statistician Cristian Lacout (Softbol
Radio), we are pleased to share the line scores and stats from the
first half of the 4th International tournament at Parana, Argentina:
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/?p=14824

Week 2 is underway, with the schedule of game here:
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/?p=14819

(Week 2 is a new tournament, with everyone getting a clean slate)

---
Jim Flanagan
Editor, FASTPITCHWEST
Email: jim (at) fastpitchwest.com