Fw: UOttawa Softball

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Oct 22 12:42:16 EDT 2011

------Original Message------
From: scottsearle at rogers.com
To: Adam Brown
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
ReplyTo: scottsearle at rogers.com
Subject: UOttawa Softball
Sent: Oct 22, 2011 12:41 PM

The Gee-Gees started the Provincial Championships 2-0 after a 4-2 victory over Brock on Friday night and an 8-1 victory over Waterloo earlier this morning.

Jean Cardona picked up the win vs Brock with veteran Jill Taylor getting the save. Jillian Taylor earned the win against Waterloo on the strength of a 4 RBI performance from Steph Miller.  Jacqui Timperio hit her first homerun of the season in an excellent offensive performance from the red-hot Gee-Gees.

Watch the team at 430 online at www.oiwfa.org as they face off against the Laurier Golden Hawks for first place.

Scott