Facebook newsfeed post by: Al Doran

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Nov 20 17:56:34 EST 2011

Al Doran wrote:

Max Pye commented on Karen Carson's post in You Know You're from Windsor, Nova Scotia When you remember.... Max Pye 20 November 16:55 I umpired many games behind the plate when "Ripper" pitched. He was indeed a good pitcher. Comment history Scott R. Fitzgerald 20 November 16:40 Joe Fitzgerald was my uncle, he had a hell of a pitching arm Trevor Brown 19 November 12:52 My ol man and uncle played for the shore cardi...