Fw: THE ADIDAS CHALLENGE IS BACK - VOTE FOR UOIT AND OUR CAMPUS TODAY!

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 1 17:24:45 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Dennis <Scott.Dennis at dc-uoit.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:02:52
To: Ken Babcock<Ken.Babcock at dc-uoit.ca>
Cc: Karen Richards<Karen.Richards at dc-uoit.ca>
Subject: THE ADIDAS CHALLENGE IS BACK - VOTE FOR UOIT AND OUR CAMPUS TODAY!

The Campus community at UOIT and Durham College is looking to win back-to-back titles in the Adidas Challenge. Last year we won $25,000 for the campus and this year we want to repeat as champions and win $30,000!!!

VOTE FOUR OUR CAMPUS HERE: http://www.stylebattle.ca/look/item/7

UOIT students created a design which qualified for the final ten across Canada! Anyone can vote and everyone is encouraged to share it on facebook, twitter, youtube, e-mail, tumblr. Voting for this round closes on December 13th at 11:59:59 EST.

VOTE NOW and VOTE EVERY DAY!!!

It is down to the final 10 schools across Canada!  Help the campus win the Grand Prize of $30k. Vote for the UOIT design! It's easy!

One important thing to remember in this round. ANYONE CAN VOTE!!! Meaning students, alumni, friends, family can all help your school win the $30,000 and in the process get a 40% discount at Shopadidas.ca.