Fw: Las Vegas Tournament - Brackets Updated Saturday Night April 14, 2012

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Apr 15 00:35:42 EDT 2012

------Original Message------
From: 'Jim Flanagan'
Sender: jamesflanagan at gmail.com
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
Subject: Las Vegas Tournament - Brackets Updated Saturday Night April 14, 2012
Sent: Apr 15, 2012 12:32 AM

We have updated the brackets for all three divisions of the Las Vegas
Tournament, i.e. AA/AA Major, A Major and A, with scores through 9 PM
Saturday night April 14, 2012.

http://www.fastpitchwest.com/?p=16207

Winner's Bracket Finals Sunday:

AA/AA Major - SAA Softball vs. Cal State Builders, 11:30 AM
A Major - Liberty Fast Pitch vs. Saskatoon Padres, 9:45 AM
A Division - Balboa vs. Stockton Black Sox, 11:30 AM

(Thanks to SCIFL Commissioner Robert Hernandez for phoning in the scores)
 Will be updating again tomorrow, Sunday, April 15, 2012

---
Jim Flanagan
Editor, FASTPITCHWEST
Email: jim at fastpitchwest.com