Fw: Millgrove update

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun May 13 14:51:51 EDT 2012

From: "Darrin Curtis " <dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 18:24:32
To: fastball at pmihrm.com<fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Fw: Millgrove update

From: dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:20:50
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>

From: dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 01:01:24
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>

From: dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:08:23
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Millgrove update

From: dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 15:13:51
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Millgrove 9am scores

Puslinch - 3 - LP - Scott Gordon

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrin Curtis <dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:15:42
To: <dcurtis_20 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Day 1 Scores from Millgrove

Frida Night Results from Millgrove:

Kitchener Outlaws 4 - Dan Marin 2-3 - 2b, HR, 2RBI, Casey Teows 2-4, 2b, r.
WP - Dan Martin
Waterdown Hammer 2 - Will Lake HR, Darrin Curtis 2-2
LP - Rod Fevreau, Relief Doug Hoffman & Scott Wager

Milverton 12
Palermo 0

Scarborough Force 4
WP - Andy Skeleton
Toronto Gators 0
LP - Greg Garrity

Puslinch 5 - Matt Haines HR, Jay Perit 1-2, HR, BB, Mike Lajoie 2-2 BB
WP - Kyle Anderson
Kitchener Selects 4 - Chad Fink 1-2 BB, Matt Smith 1-2 2B
LP - Marvin Smith

A great night for Ball!!
Thanks