Fw: Orillia District Fastball League Tournament - June 15-17, 2012

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat May 19 13:32:27 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Shier <jon_shier at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:04:05
To: Al's Fastball<fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Orillia District Fastball League Tournament - June 15-17, 2012

The Orillia District Fastball League will be again hosting it's annual 2012 tournament on June 15, 16 & 17.

 There will be a change in location this season as the tournament will
be located at Rama,On / Brechin,ON instead of Orillia,ON. The format
will be the same as in previous years with up to 16 teams playing
 in 3 round round games each. The top 12 teams will then play in A,B,C
pool playoff (4 teams per pool). There will be $ 2,100 in prize money.
The tournament entry will be $ 375. If you would like to enter
 you team please contact me and I will temporarily reserve your team a
spot. If you have any question don't hesitate to call.

Prize Money: (Total $2,100)
A Champion - $850
A Runner-up -$450
B Champion - $450