Fw: Niagara Gm 27 Final

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 17 21:21:35 EDT 2012

------Original Message------
From: Mr. Blair Setford
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
To: 'Jim Flanagan'
Cc: 'kyle.smith at ballparkradio.com'
Subject: Niagara Gm 27 Final
Sent: Jun 17, 2012 9:20 PM

Scarborough Force 4
Niagara Snappers 3
WP Tyson Barkman 7 ip 3 runs 7 hits 8 Ks 2BB
LP Andrew Phibbs 7 ip 4 runs 8 hits 6Ks 3BB
Force Andy Skelton 2x2-run home runs
Snappers Trevor Falk 2b RBI, Mike Bateman 2-3; Pete Dobbin 2-2 RBI 2 BB

Congratulations to Scarborough Force, 2012 ISC Canada East Champions, earning a paid berth plus travel money for the ISC World Tournament.

Thanks to all teams, players, fans for their support in Niagara Falls this weekend.

We thank the host committee lead by Rob Greatrix, Mark Korten, Tom Watkinson, Ray Carr and crew and the Blue Crew headed by Peter K.

Blair Setford
Joe Todd
Kyle Smith

Blair Setford