Fw: 24-26 Aug. Bracebridge

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jul 18 12:23:01 EDT 2012

------Original Message------
From: Ted Conway
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
ReplyTo: tedconway at muskoka.com
Subject: 24-26 Aug.  Bracebridge
Sent: Jul 18, 2012 12:14 PM

The Bracebridge Farm Fastball Club would like to invite you to our tournament:Bracebridge Aug 24-26, 2012There are 2 divisions for Fastball:1) Open Division with a $500 entry. Prize money to be determined by the number of entries, and will be winner take all. (2011 was $1000)2) Recreation Division with a $350 entry. Prize money to be determined by the number of entries, and will be 70% 1st place and 30% 2nd place.We need teams to confirm or divisions might not be offered.  Thanks;Tedtedconway at muskoka.com