Fw: ASA games

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 26 22:29:17 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Haidet <dhaidet at times-gazette.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:54:09
Subject: ASA games

Hey guys,
Here's stuff through 5 of 6 games for Thursday. The final game is
still going and it will be a while before we have that.

GAME 1
Minnesota Angels 14
Ashland (Ohio) Stock Pack 2 (4 innings)

	-Minnesota scored nine runs and had four home runs in the first
inning, finishing with a season-high six homers in the game
		WP — Juan Potolicchio (SO-9, BB-0)
			LP — Tyron McKinney (SO-0, BB-1)

GAME 2
PA Power 5
Circle Tap 0
	-David Lohman led Pa Power, going 2 for 2 with a HR, 1B and three
RBIs. Winning pitcher Lucas Matta had 14 strikeouts in a five-hitter.

	WP — Lucas Matta (SO-14, BB-2)
	LP — Jeremy Manley (SO-7, BB-3)

GAME 3
Capitals 7
Rocky Mountain Rebels 1
	-The Capitals scored six unearned runs in the top of the seventh
inning to break open what had been a 1-1 tie.

	WP — Terry Luster (SO-12, BB-1)
	LP — David Beets (SO-13, BB-2)

GAME 4
Kegal Black Knights 4
Midland Explorers 2
	-no details available

GAME 5
NY Gremlins 14
Ohio Battery 0 (4 innings)
	-The Gremlins scored eight runs in the first inning and cruised from
there, getting a grand slam from Wayne Laulu.

	WP — Ryan Newton (SO-4, BB-0)
	LP — Kevin Kammeuller (SO-0, BB-0)