Fw: Special Olympics Game

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 15 09:56:48 EDT 2012

------Original Message------
From: Bill Hillhouse
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
Subject: Special Olympics Game
Sent: Aug 15, 2012 9:56 AM

Al

Just a friendly reminder of tonight's Special Olympics game at 5pm on
Diamond 1 Currie Stadium.

Jamie and I are still collecting donations (money and Team stuff) for
items to be given to the Olympians.    Teams can donate Tshirts, hats,
or anything that can be given as a souvenir.    All financial
donations will be used to purchase group photos for the Olympians,
something they cherish forever.   Balance of the donations will be
given to the local S/O organization.

Please be generous for this great cause.   And everyone owes
Tournament Director and Organizer of this game, Kyle Beane,  a
tremendous THANK YOU.

Bill Hillhouse
814 392 3369

--