Fw: Niagara Falls Men's tournament - playoff round

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Aug 26 10:14:17 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: "Rob Greatrix" <rob at integrityhealth.tv>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:50:51
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Cc: 'Rob Greatrix'<rob at integrityhealth.tv>
Subject: Niagara Falls Men's tournament - playoff round

Niagara Falls Canada

Hi Al

The playoff divisions are set for Sunday in Niagara Falls

Competing for A division and tournament championship - Palermo, Niagara
Fury, Harwood Corners and Tazco, semis at 11:30 am and 1:30 pm finals at
3:30 pm

B division - Maccabi Canada, Dawgs, Pickering Bulls and Goulding Park, semis
at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm and finals at 2:30 pm

C Division - Jordan Jays, The Guns, Mississauga Athletics and Kitchener
Predators, semis at 9 am and 10:30 am and finals at 2:30 pm

D Division - Dunkirk, Port Burwell Lakers, Dieppe and Redsox Fastptich,
semis at 8:30 am and finals at 12:30 pm

I will try and update as we go otherwise ill summarize results tomorrow

Thanks Al

Rob