Important Notes on our NEWS-2 service

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Oct 17 13:09:13 EDT 2012

Important Notes on our NEWS-2 service
Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NEWS-2 is an important part of the news service of AlsFastball.

Before anything else on this topic, PLEASE NOTE that ALL news
posted to NEWS-2 is there for life.
 Items posted to NEWS-2 cannot be changed and cannot be deleted.

NEWS-2 can be seen at: http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball

NEWS-2 is a secondary news service of AlsFastball kindly provided
to us by FastpitchWest,

We often use this service when we are away from the office and
more importantly, away from our lap top but we can post news
as it comes in to our Blackberry straight to NEWS-2. Some news
items are later posted to our regular news service when we get
to our lap top.

Another quirk with NEWS-2, other than being set for life once
posted, the service does not show actual email addresses if the
@ is used so we recommend people sharing news use this format:

SAMPLE:    fastball (at) pmihrm.com

 Al's Fastball News
*Email