Fw: last call for teams in port huron

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jun 18 14:04:18 EDT 2015

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: kurt schieman <kschieman45 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:58 AM
To: OUELLETTE, CHARLES A; Kyle Beane; Jamie Berridge; Benjie Hedgecock; big_game2009 at hotmail.com; Craig Scott; Peter Chambers; Kyle Crawford; Justin Davis; Darryl Wharram; David Lach; Tom Edie; Paul McCart; fastball at pmihrm.com; Lee Hopkins; todd kulling; Allen Lumber; Brett Mullins; Ty McKinney; Matt Schneider; phcsa softball; Scott Prohaska; Sean Kelly; kunkelb; sixer.m; Jamie Simpson
Subject: last call for teams in port huron

Hi Gang,

I attached everyone we have 7 teams for the Port Huron Invitational
Softball Tournament. We would like to add one more if possible. We
planned on starting on the schedule tomorrow. If you know of any team
pass my email on to them. The tournament starts June 26th, 27th and
28th weekend.

Al If you could please get this on your site I would appeciate it.

cheers,
Kurt
810-479-6415 is my phone number.