[Thedeuce] ISC II Broadcast Archives at Ballparkradio

Jim Flanagan - Fastpitchwest jim at fastpitchwest.com
Wed Aug 24 16:57:36 EDT 2005

Thanks to all  you for your interest and support of the ISC II broadcast
program. The volume of emails received during the broadcasts was nothing
short of remarkable, and the support expressed was greatly appreciated.
We are already making plans for the 2006 tournament in Kitchener, ON,
and look forward to bringing you more great ISC II fastball, live on the
internet.  For those who have inquired, we will be making CD's of single
or mulitple games, available for purchase online, so watch for further
announcements in that regard.

We have uploaded ten of the 2005 ISC II Broadcasts so far, with the rest
to follow shortly.  These archives will play just as the live broadcasts
did during the tournament.  To access the archives, visit Ballparkradio
at: http://www.ballparkradio.com

Click the ISC II Tournament of Champions logo at the top of the page,
then click the large "A" on the right hand side of the Sportsjuice page,
above the words "Click Here for Game Archives".  Choose the game you
wish to listen to from the drop down menu.

Cheers,
Jim Flanagan, Blair Setford
and the rest of the ISC II Broadcast Crew
www.ballparkradio.com <http://www.ballparkradio.com>