[Alsfastball] Softball Open House - Ajax, Ontario

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 30 22:41:35 EDT 2004

Softball Open House - Ajax, Ontario
Tuesday July 13 at 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM

At HOME RUN BASEBALL ACADEMY, we're all big fans of Softball, and we'd like
to see more softball players come and check out our facility!

As a result, we are happy to announce our:

SOFTBALL OPEN HOUSE

On Tuesday July 13 at 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM, Softball players are welcomed to
join us at our facility to try out our equipment, learn about our facility,
and have a great time!

This is also your chance to meet our *NEW* Softball Pitching Instructor
Todd Martin!

Todd is a:
· Six time All World Fastball Pitcher
· Three time World Fastball Champion
· Two time Fastball Most Valuable Pitcher World
· Five time Fastball All American
· 1999 Pan Am Gold Medal Winner with Team Canada

Also in attendance will be former Professional Baseball Players Nigel
Wilson, Rob Butler, and Rich Butler.

Come on in for you chance to win Door Prizes and use the Facility for FREE!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

From:  Home Run Baseball Academy
Location:  Home Run Baseball Academy
695 Westney Road, Ajax, ON