[Alsfastball] today RR.com is blocking our mail to our subscribers at rr.om

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 8 13:48:42 EDT 2004

Today the children at RR.COM have been playing with their little filters
again, consequently, all of our many subscribers who have an address with
RR.com in it, or roadrunner.com, cannot get mail from us.

This happens about once a month with RR.COM and may last a day, or a week,
no one knows.

So, if you are a subscriber at RR.com, PLEASE tell the technoids who run
the help desk at rr.com to please change their filters so that you can get
your mail.  We do NOT spam, so they have no justification for blocking our
mail.

Meanwhile over at AOL.COM, they continue to block about 90% of the mail we
send to our 120+ aol.com subscribers. This has been going on now for over
five months and the idiots who run the place at that so called ISP refuse
to do anything about it.
Luckily, a few AOL.COM subscribers each week dump AOL and move to a real
ISP. In the mean time, we refuse to add any more aol subscribers to our
fastball list.

Oh, did you hear, AOL SUCKS!

Al

  Als Fastball List